CPR/AED Rescue Kit - When time is critical, these items can help save a life. The American Red Cross CPR/AED Responder Packs contain the supplies necessary to perform CPR and utilize and AED. RC-643
Features and Benefits
- Shears to cut through clothing; razor to shave chest area for better pad connection
- Gauze pads to dry the chest and disposal bag for clean-up
- One-way valve CPR faceshields allow for administration of artificial breathing
- Gloves and antimicrobial wipes help establish a clean environment
Have all the essential AED rescue items close at hand in the event of an emergency.
- 1 CPR faceshield 4 Latex free vinyl gloves
- 2 Antiseptic cleansing wipe (sting free)
- 2 Antimicrobial wipe
- 2 Gauze dressing pads, 4” x 4“, 1 pk
- 1 Utility shear, 7-1/4”
- 1 Razor
- 1 Hand sanitizer pack, 0.9 g ea.
- 1 Biohazard bag, 24" x 24"
- 1 Twist tie
- 1 “How-to-use” Guide