Semi-Recessed AED Cabinet with Audible Alarm. Our semi-recessed AED cabinets feature a 3" rolled edge to comply with the ADA's requirements. Our
Semi-Recessed AED cabinets feature a white epoxy finish, graphics on the interior window of the door, Alarm on/off key switch and a loud 9-volt battery powered alarm. 180SR3-1
Semi-Recessed AED Cabinet Features:
- 9-Volt Battery operated alarm
- Alarm has 4 adjustable setting options
1. Alarm is activated when the door is opened and turns off when door is closed
2. Alarm is activated when the door is opened and continues until it is turned off with the key
3. Activates for 30 seconds, when the door is opened
4. Activates for 3 minutes, when the door is opened
- AED cabinet alarm is easily connected to buildings security system (Standard, No extra cost)
- Alarm on/off key switch
- Built in low battery indicator
- Graphics on the interior of the window
- White epoxy finish
- 3" rolled edge
- Meets ADA requirements
- Designed to fit into standard 2x4 construction
- Comes with 2 keys to reset alarm (Cabinet does not lock) Need more keys?
AED Semi-Recessed Cabinet Dimensions
Outer Dimensions- 17-1/2" x 17-1/2" x 7"
Inside Dimensions- 14" x 14" x 7"
Rough Wall Opening 14" x 14" x 4"
Fits most AED's.
The semi-recessed model is appropriate where Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations are a consideration.*
Americans with Disabilities Act requires that objects not protrude more
than 4 inches into foot traffic areas of open aisles and walkways
unless the object's bottom edge is no higher than 27 inches from the
We feature AED
cabinets to protect and proudly display your AED. What good is an AED
if it not visible to would be rescuers? Our Semi-Recessed AED cabinets
help you to comply with ADA requirements for protruding objects in