***VENDOR NOT TAKING ORDERS CURRENTLY***The new Philips HeartStart FR3 is Philips best professional-grade AED
yet and is now making lifesaving faster, easier, better for
Philips Heartstart FR3 Automated External Defibrillator
As the smallest and lightest
professional-grade AED available among leading global manufacturers*,
the HeartStart FR3 continues Philips legacy of providing AEDs that are
designed to be rugged, reliable, and to support you every step of the
Philips, the worldwide leader in automated
external defibrillators (AEDs), helped chart the course for the
widespread use of AEDs to treat sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) among
professional responders starting with the innovative ForeRunner and
HeartStart FR2 AEDs. The Philips HeartStart FR3, Philips is raising the bar for AEDs.
Faster – helping you start delivery of the right therapy faster by significantly reducing deployment time:
- Automatically powers on** by opening the Philips HeartStart FR3 carry case so you can focus on pad placement from the start.
- Pre-connected peel and place SMART Pads III with no foil pouch to reduce deployment time.
- Quick Shock reduces CPR interruptions and speeds shock delivery.
- Use the same SMART Pads III for adults and children for faster pediatric cardiac arrest response.
- Infant/Child Key automatically decrease the defibrillation therapy and implement the configured infant/child CPR protocols.
– helping make your job easier with the smallest and lightest
professional-grade AED among leading global manufacturers. It is
designed to be rugged, reliable and ready to use:
and lightest (3.5lbs, 1.6kg) professional-grade AED among leading
global manufacturers makes the FR3 easier to carry along with other
- Bright, high-resolution color LCD makes the FR3 easier to use in a noisy environment.
daily, weekly, and monthly automated self-tests, including pads
integrity, with visual and attention-getting audible alerts.
against dust and jetting water (IP55) gives you confidence the FR3 will
withstand your physically demanding work environment.
- Ready-for-use visual indicator flashes a green ready light making it easier to confirm the FR3 is ready.
- Bilingual configuration makes it easier to use the FR3 in bilingual work environments.
battery typically delivers 300 shocks or, if configured, 12 hours of
monitoring to give you confidence that the FR3 will be ready when
- CPR Metronome keeps the beat for consistent chest compressions
Pads III are compatible for use with the HeartStart FR2-Series making
it easier to standardize on one pad set for your program.
- Extensively upgradable to take advantage of Philips advancements now and in the future.
Better – helping support a culture of continuous improvement with data management solutions
- Review, annotate, print, and store AED events with HeartStart Event Review for
timely retrospective responder feedback for more effective training.
- Provide more in-depth assessment of responder intervention and
patient response to evaluate individual and system-wide response performance
HeartStart Event Review Pro. Automatically route events from your
responder’s computers based on your desired workflow, whether it is to
your medical director or data administrator, with HeartStart Data
- Append a defibrillator event to
any electronic patient care reporting (ePCR) enabled with the Philips
Data Software Development Kit.